Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Kick....Ass

I absolutely love this game!
I have nothing further to say. Play it...NOW!!!

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Decent

I prefer the original Bloons game much better. This game can be a little bit to tricky for my liking. Don't get me wrong, I like it when games get annoying and difficult to the point of where you are screaming at the monitor, but sometimes this game pissed me off.

Champion Champion

Very Nice.

I liked it, but it is kind of annoying when it comes to gaining money. Other than, its a great time killer and very entertaining. I enjoyed it..

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

I love SMW, But...

This game was a great Idea, and I am glad that somebody made a game like this..
But like the guy who reviewed before, there are a lot of flaws.
The very end is a little bit too hard the way the shells are designed. That can be a good thing, but you can't submit a game on here thats un beatable.
The game was fairly fun, but was really short and there wasn't that much creativity. Each level was the same just the characters changed.

Well anyways I did like it, but it had some issues.

AirHockey AirHockey

not bad

I like air hockey and its fun to play but the computer player could have been just a little bit easier

Magnetism Magnetism

I liked it

If you are only 14 and made this I am impressed.. It was fun, challenging, and addicting. Keep up the good work... Do I smell a sequel?

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

It's, well, different.

I liked it, but then its kind of boring.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Good game, Good Graphics, awesome details

Its a good game and it really is fun, but its made a little bit too hard but I definitely need to beat this game. I recommend it

Virus Game Virus Game

good game, not for stupid people

Its not at all for Dumb People, and you need better instructions. For the first 2 minutes of playing I didn't understand what you had to do. It is basically a cheap version of Alchamey with a twist of a challenge of something competing with you. The computer goes a little bit too quick on all levels even 1.

Alienmaker Alienmaker

all i have to say is WHY

why would anybody want to make an alien? You've got good flash skills, maybe take those aliens and make a cartoon or something.